Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feeling

I really feel so sweet and warm and comfortable when there was me and you
i feel so good when you are by my side i feel so comfortable when u smiling at me
i really like the way that u talk to me the voice make me feel so soft so comfortable
nobody can ever make me feel like that..you are the only one u know
when you talking to me the voice make me feel you love me alot alot and alot
make me feel you will be very sayang me if im yours....
make me feel like want to tell that words to you..seriously~~~^^
when u talk to me nobody can ever hear a sinlge word that ur saying to me but only me can hear
it make me feel that the world are only me and you
i really like the way that u talk to me talk on my ear and it turn in to sweetness and sent to my heart and fill up the lonely place...
I really wish i can tell you..I love you

1 comment: