Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally i had settle down with my new college life

Just finsh my lunch at the canteen in ktar~~something call garlic chicken~~emm~~not bad and the price is consider cheap as well..rm3 have 3 piece of chichken alr^^
then another special thing for today is i already got my class and the timetable for everyday I'll have class til 3++@@ haha that might be a good news for me cause i hv found a reason to stop my work at perfection cause actually the manager ask us to work mayb 2 or 3 days per week~~u work la~~with those lazy fucker idiot 'senoir'~~leave all the job to us~~even when im hvn start my study i already felt damn tired everyday don't say now i already started my study and also with lotsa activities~~sorry la ruby if u really wanna blame..u blame dev la blame leena la blame mogana blame rathi la don't blame me but also really sorry for devi i cant come back and help you la and also victor i'll be missing your lame joke^^
Special for ruby:don't worry our ATTANDANCE SENIOR DEV can do it very well XD (yuk!!!!)

then aother very important thing is my class only hv 10 ppl@@ seriousely!!!!and the worst thing is~~~~~there only 2 girls in my class including me!!you know~~~but anyway i think i stil can mix with the boys and girls very well even they are so active but i think is only for this few days la^^
nice to meet you guys!!!^^

1 comment:

  1. haha~agree...blame leena,dev,mogana n rathi enough~
    really feel soooo sorry to devi,although v always call you aunty la,but v doesnt mean it~
    n victor~mayb you will b boring without me n olivia tis 2 38po~kekeXD

    ReplyDelete