Friday, November 12, 2010

All I want

I though you could understand me
I though u could know me deeply
I though u could support me all the time
although u don't understand why am I so crazy for something

Is fine that you don't understand the feeling I got
but please give me a support!

Is fine that you don't understand me and not supporting me
but please don't bring me down

Is fine that you don't understand me,not supporting,and even bring me down
but please don't think that I'm still a 13 year old girl
that don't know what is going on and what's my aim for the rest of my life!

I'm not what you think I am ! I'm not a kid anymore!
I know what i gonna be and what's my plan and my way better than you did!

All I want is just the support from you,an understand,a deep knowing, or a hug...

No comments:

Post a Comment