Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The 20th

Today,after today
I'm no longer a little girl anymore but
have to grow up,think before I do everything,
think of others before i make my decision
It is fate that every of us need to accept without any complaints
Well,if it is fate,and nobody is gonna to run away from it
then let's be happy to accept it!
YEAH!! I AM 20th TODAY!

Well,this year is not a normal birthday year for me
except because Im 20th onwards starting on today
but I got my 1st designer bag as a gift this year!
Guess what brand it's..Not LV..Not Gucci..Not Coach..Not Channel
But Radley London!
Thanks dad and momy
I love it soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
Before today I know nothing about Radley but after today
I'm sure I'll be crazy for it!!
Love the smell,the size,the color,the shape,
the design and the scottie dog!! it's awesome!!


*Macaron,my kitty bottle, and my lovely Radley!!







I fell in love with it immediately when i saw it! It just so gorgeous!




Secondly,my sweet darling cooked me a breakfast this year!
This was the first time he cooked and will be the last time i guess
haha
Thank you darling it was super tasty!!
muackzzzzzz^.^

My big boss was so busy in the kitchen this morning XD

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wallet. Don't forget to get the leather protecter n cleaner too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Im thinking to get my radley a bottle
    but where to get it?

    ReplyDelete