Monday, September 14, 2009

Mistake

Im so moody today
I had fail my econoimics test
although the exam just happened this noon..
but i after i had compare my answer with my friend i knew
i had fail the test
TOTALLY FAIL!!!>.<

i tried to cheer up myself i had eatten a con of ice-cream 3 package of mammi
but i still feel the same...
i really work for it
but why i still get back the same thing?
arh!!!!!! i really felt like crying after i had sumited my test paper...
why i never read the question carefully??????

OLIVIA!!
how many times u wanna fail in your exam anymore?????
where was the hard working olivia had gone?

come on honey,
you can do it
be confident in yourself
you can do it well next time!!!
YEAH i can~~!!

make used of the mistake today
then the mistake will not longer a mistake anymore

2 comments:

  1. dun worry ! I'm sure u won't fail tat easily...
    i've lost a lot of marks oso! T~T
    nxt exam we gambateh 2gether!
    WE WILL SURVIVE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! let's have study group together~^^ let's surive and get in to the top University togerther^^
    yeah we can make it!!

    ReplyDelete