Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do what you wanna do

today i had just done something that i did not dare to do those day
this was really hard for me although i had plan it long time ago
i had practice so many times
but when it really happen
i was just don't know how to handle it
but finally i did it
something that i never ever tried before

i felt excited after that
really really excited
and i don dare to look on my phone
i was affraid i will recieve anything from you
but finally nothing happen
i actually had knew the answer before i done the 'mission'
i knew you wont be giving any response but i still hope for some


Suddenly feel that im just so stupid
done something that will only let people to laugh on it
will you laugh on me?
will you be looking down on me and say:"Stay away you this ugly!You haven't reach that level yet"


but there's nothing wrong on telling people what you feel about him right?
Im just try to give myself a chance
just don't want to regret
JUST DO WHAT U WANNA DO!!
was that worng?
I DON'T THINK SO!!

after today i will be walking out of the feeling love with you
and starting a new life^^


although I'm saying that and it sound confident
but i really don have any
i still hope that u can give a little respons back to me..

stupid,right?

2 comments:

  1. hmm... hmm...
    i always got giv response nia~~
    i no say u these thigns leh...
    wakaka~~!!!
    glad u can make it...

    ReplyDelete